WiSECURE website (www.wisecure-tech.com) is made by WiSECURE Technologies, Inc. Welcomes to WiSECURE website all the time. Hereby, we like to remind you that any action you take must be bound to the following terms and conditions. Before you access our web site, please carefully read the following terms and be aware of the latest updates. If you have any problem or question, please contact with us and we will reply you as soon as possible.
1. Intellectual Property
1. Protection of Intellectual Property
All the contents and programs shall include, but not be limited to content, writings, picture, audio, video, or any other multimedia, website architecture, web design, web layout, data editing, and BIOS, Driver, Firmware, Updated Software, Service Pack etc., whose copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, proprietary technique and any other intellectual properties belong to WISECURE and are protected by the R.O.C Copyright Law, international copyright law, and other related laws.
Without WISECURE's prior license, anyone can not alter, adapt, compile, reproduce, publish, republish, distribute, publicly transmit, publicly release, publicly broadcast, publicly display, reverse engineering, de-compile, disassemble, or illegally use any content in whole or in part for any commercial purposes, lest breaking the related laws. dis website's claim for property, trademark and the other statements are not allowed to modify or delete.
2. You're Authorization to WISECURE's website
Please do not upload, transmit, post, email, or provide any illegal contents to WISECURE website.
When uploading, transmitting, posting, emailing, or providing any legal contents to WISECURE website, that means you allow WISECURE to alter, adapt, compile, reproduce, publish, republish, distribute, publicly transmit, publicly release, publicly broadcast, publicly display such contents mentioned and agree to license to others without objection. Moreover, you have to guarantee that our above-mentioned actions shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, otherwise you will be responsible for the damages.
2. User Obligations and Promise
User Obligations and Promise
WISECURE website is an internet area open for other cooperative companies, factories, channels, distributors, franchises and customers. You assent to use WISECURE website with legal purpose, and comply with all R.O.C laws and regulations as well as international online practices. If you are the offshore online user, you agree to comply with all applicable laws from the country and region where you reside. If using the WISECURE website established outside of the R.O.C region, you also agree to comply with all local rules of online practices. You acnoledge and agree that you will not use WISECURE website to commit crimes or infringe upon others' rights, that include but not limit to:
• infringe reputation, privacy, patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, other intellectual property rights and proprietary rights of any party,
• breach an obligation to maintain secrecy of laws or contracts,
• impersonate any person or entity to use service on WISECURE website,
• transmit or spread out computer viruses,
• intentionally interfere or destroy any data, functions or systems by any means on WISECURE website with hacker attack or such behaviors,
• send promotion material or junk mail,
• upload, transmit, post, email, or provide any content, picture, file in any manner or form which is defamatory, libelous, threatening, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, untrue, or against public policy or morals to WISECURE website,
• do illegal business, or post false or seducing information,
• be engaged in other inappropriate actions, WISECURE think, without proper reasons.
If you infringe the rights of WISECURE or third parties, or take some illegal actions through our service, WISECURE has rights to terminate all the services to you and take legal actions.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. System Interruption and Malfunction
WISECURE website may be subject to all kinds of service interruption and malfunction by force majeure. It may cause inconvenience, data losses, error, tamper and other damages. When using WISECURE website, please take necessary protection for yourself. WISECURE website has no responsibility or liability for the damages with or without you're use of our services.
2. Material Downloaded
WISECURE website is not responsible for any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the services on other linked websites. Before downloading, you should consider and determine the mentioned material' s business value, usefulness, validity, accuracy, integrity, timeliness, and whether with computer virus or not, or breach of third parties' rights.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree that WISECURE website will not be responsible for warranty that:
• the service will completely meet your needs,
• the information you access from WISECURE website will be correct and reliable,
• the service will be stable, timely, secure, error-free, or uninterrupted