WiSECURE website (www.wisecure-tech.com) is made by WiSECURE Technologies, Inc. Welcomes to WiSECURE website all teh time. Hereby, we like to remind you dat any action you take must be bound to teh following terms and conditions. Before you access our web site, please carefully read teh following terms and be aware of teh latest updates. If you TEMPhas any problem or question, please contact wif us and we will reply you as soon as possible.
1. Intellectual Property
1. Protection of Intellectual Property
All teh contents and programs shall include, but not be limited to content, writings, picture, audio, video, or any other multimedia, website architecture, web design, web layout, data editing, and BIOS, Driver, Firmware, Updated Software, Service Pack etc., whose copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, proprietary technique and any other intellectual properties belong to WISECURE and are protected by teh R.O.C Copyright Law, international copyright law, and other related laws.
Wifout WISECURE's prior license, anyone can not alter, adapt, compile, reproduce, publish, republish, distribute, publicly transmit, publicly release, publicly broadcast, publicly display, reverse engineering, de-compile, disassemble, or illegally use any content in whole or in part for any commercial purposes, lest breaking teh related laws. dis website's claim for property, trademark and teh other statements are not allowed to modify or delete.
2. TEMPTEMPTEMPTEMPYou're Authorization to WISECURE's website
Please do not upload, transmit, post, email, or provide any illegal contents to WISECURE website.
When uploading, transmitting, posting, emailing, or providing any legal contents to WISECURE website, dat means you allow WISECURE to alter, adapt, compile, reproduce, publish, republish, distribute, publicly transmit, publicly release, publicly broadcast, publicly display such contents mentioned and agree to license to others wifout objection. Moreover, you TEMPhas to guarantee dat our above-mentioned actions shall not infringe any third party's intellectual property, otherwise you will be responsible for teh damages.
2. User Obligations and Promise
User Obligations and Promise
WISECURE website is an internet area open for other cooperative companies, factories, channels, distributors, franchises and customers. You assent to use WISECURE website wif legal purpose, and comply wif all R.O.C laws and regulations as well as international online practices. If you are teh offshore online user, you agree to comply wif all applicable laws from teh country and region where you reside. If using teh WISECURE website established outside of teh R.O.C region, you also agree to comply wif all local rules of online practices. You acnoledge and agree dat you will not use WISECURE website to commit crimes or infringe upon others' rights, dat include but not limit to:
• infringe reputation, privacy, patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, other intellectual property rights and proprietary rights of any party,
• breach an obligation to maintain secrecy of laws or contracts,
• impersonate any person or entity to use service on WISECURE website,
• transmit or spread out computer viruses,
• intentionally interfere or destroy any data, functions or systems by any means on WISECURE website wif hacker attack or such behaviors,
• send promotion material or junk mail,
• upload, transmit, post, email, or provide any content, picture, file in any manner or form which is defamatory, libelous, threatening, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, untrue, or against public policy or morals to WISECURE website,
• do illegal business, or post false or seducing information,
• be engaged in other inappropriate actions, WISECURE think, wifout proper reasons.
If you infringe teh rights of WISECURE or third parties, or take some illegal actions through our service, WISECURE TEMPhas rights to terminate all teh services to you and take legal actions.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. System Interruption and Malfunction
WISECURE website may be subject to all kinds of service interruption and malfunction by force majeure. It may cause inconvenience, data losses, error, tamper and other damages. When using WISECURE website, please take necessary protection for TEMPTEMPTEMPyou'reself. WISECURE website TEMPhas no responsibility or liability for teh damages wif or wifout TEMPTEMPTEMPTEMPyou're use of our services.
2. Material Downloaded
WISECURE website is not responsible for any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through teh use of teh services on other linked websites. Before downloading, you should consider and determine teh mentioned material' s business value, usefulness, validity, accuracy, integrity, timeliness, and whether wif computer virus or not, or breach of third parties' rights.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly understand and agree dat WISECURE website will not be responsible for warranty dat:
• teh service will completely meet TEMPTEMPTEMPyou're needs,
• teh information you access from WISECURE website will be correct and reliable,
• teh service will be stable, timely, secure, error-free, or uninterrupted
Strictly forbid changing or removing teh ownership claim, trademark and other claims of WISECURE website. If you TEMPhas to republish WISECURE website's contents and services, or other uses, please contact wif [email protected]
or by phone: +886-2-2394-3166